Wednesday, February 3, 2016
The aftermath of a breakup can be very devastating especially if you still want to make it work with the other person. We’ve talked about How To Get Your Ex-boyfriend Back, but now it’s time to help out the guys.
This write-up is all about getting that one last chance to make things right with your ex girl. It will give you the knowledge that you need to Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back And Keep Her. Enjoy.. :-)
1. The first thing you must do, is to get your life back on track. Focus on the things you can change about yourself before you move back on to her.
Girls want to see self-improvement from guys.
Take it or leave it, showing her that you can deal with life on your own will attract her back to you. That's because girls like men who are self-sufficient and independent. So, go out to the gym, visit the movies with friends, Get some new clothes and and look sharp. If you're having a great time, she will want to be there with you.
2. Be Honest. Why do you really want to get your ex-girlfriend back? Is it because she found someone new? Do you miss the sex? Do you need someone to do your laundry and cook your meals? Or is it because she is truly the most perfect amazing match for you and your true soulmate?
If you’re honest about what you miss about her and why she’s an important part of your life you’ll have taken a bold step on winning her back.
3. Getting your ex-girlfriend back starts with finding the right attitude. Girls want to see mature, independent guys who like to have fun and know what they're good at.
Stop being jealous, Act like nothing is wrong, avoid being over controlling, Develop a playful sense of humor, And, Most importantly, be playful, especially when you're around her. Tease her lovingly.. and you'll notice the difference in her.
4. Create Some Space. Give her some time to think about the relationship. If you had a great relationship, she'll think about all the good things that you did for her and feel the absence of you in her life. This will give her the opportunity to realize how good you are, and it will also show her how independent you are on your own;
5. Go out with a group of girls. Show your ex that attentive girls like being around you. These girls will be your wing-women. If you can pull together a big group of popular, intelligent, smart girls, chances are your ex is going to feel more interested, even without even noticing it.
6. Apologize to her. An apology shows her that you're capable of swallowing your ego, and that you care enough to tell her you were wrong. If done correctly, an apology will work wonders.
When the time is right for an apology, you can say "I know I made some silly mistakes during our relationship, and I take full responsibility for those. I shouldn't have wronged you, and I feel horrible now. But the biggest mistake I made was losing you. I don't expect anything from you, I just want you to know that."
7. Do something nice for her without expecting her to pay you back.
Go out for lunch or dinner together, hang out at the pool, have conversations about things both of you find funny, or like talking about. Remember to be confident, be funny, and get that playfulness out so that she can see it.
8. Open up to her. Once you've apologized and become her friend again, you can finally tell her you want her back. Try to pick a romantic spot to do this, and try to tell her when it's just you two. It won't hurt if you're looking your best.
Assure her that you both can fix the issues that led to your breakup. Remember why you guys broke up in the first place, so you can learn from your own mistakes.
TAKE NOTE: Don't rush to get her back. It may take some time. Take it slow at first and make sure she wants to get back together with you.
And once she is back in your life, love her like it is your last day to love. :-)